Terms & Conditions
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到SPH LIMITED, 82 Genting Lane, Media Centre, Level 2 Circulation Division, Customer Service, Singapore 349567。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。
- 您可通过我们的网站 www.sphsubscription.com.sg登录(点击"My Services"中的"Temporary Stop")进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称"暂停派报服务")。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是报业控股提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 您同意且准许报业控股及其子公司(统称"报业控股集团")收集、使用、透露您的个人资料作为订阅申请使用及提供您要求的产品及服务。 这些用途详载于新加坡报业控股个人隐私政策http://sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html且报业控股有权利随时修改。
- 您同意新加坡报业会员控股条款与条件列在at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html且报业控股可随时修改此条款与条件。您也同意所有报业控股的最终决定若关于到您的订阅或影响其它任何附带纠纷(包含但不仅限于订阅款项、派送、促销活动或其它参加需求)是不可被否决的。
- 除了不偏离上述第19条所规定的权利外，报业控股还有额外权利，报业控股除了通过其网站上的书面通知（简称“通知”）之外，也可转让和/或否定关于您的订阅所有权利、利益、义务和责任给受让方，您不得拒绝。 为避免疑问，您特此同意（a）转让您订阅相关的所有或相关权利给受让方，（b）受让方承担报业控股订阅相关的所有责任 （c）发布您与报业控股订阅的所有义务，以及（d）受让人代替报业控股，命名所有您与报业控股订阅的所有或相关文件，在每种情况下均从通知的生效日期起生效。
- 更多关于订阅细节，请参考 http://www.sphsubscription.com.sg.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
订户类型 报纸派送/合约生效日期 新订户 订阅会从下个月1号或15号开始。(取决于我们收到您的申请后7-9个工作天以判定订阅起始日) 报贩订户 如果我们于当月1日至15日收到您的订阅表格 您向报业控股直接订阅日期则为下个月1日开始。 如果我们于当月16日至31日收到您的订阅表格 您向报业控股直接订阅日期则为后个月1日开始。 现有订户目前无合约 订阅会从次月或后月1号开始。(取决于我们收到您的申请后7-9个工作天以判定订阅起始日)
(LAST UPDATED ON 5th October 2017)
- These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions ("Standard Terms") govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by Singapore Press Holdings Limited ("SPH"), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments
- All subscription packages and prices reflected on this website are applicable to home subscriptions only.
- You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription.
- You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
- SPH has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 14 days' prior notice.
- Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged by per subscriber account per delivery address.
- You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
- All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH may impose in accordance with clause 9 below.
- Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month/year until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at SPH LIMITED, 82 Genting Lane, Media Centre, Level 2 Circulation Division, Customer Service, Singapore 349567. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH, any renewal of your subscription will be on the then prevailing subscription terms therefor.
- If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
- If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print edition of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
- In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
- You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
- You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) ("Temporary Stop") by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg (click on "Temporary Stop" option under "My Services" section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
- If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for duration of at least 8 days, SPH may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
- You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH of a Temporary Stop request, SPH does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
- You agree to the SPH Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.htmland which may be amended from time to time. You agree that SPH’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
- SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website, assign all of its rights and interests relating to or in connection with your subscription to a wholly-owned subsidiary of SPH (the “Transferee”) without your consent.
- Without prejudice and in addition to the right under clause 19 above, SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website (the “Notification”), transfer and/or novate all of its rights, interests, obligations and liabilities relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, and you shall not withhold your consent thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby consent to (a) the assignment of all rights of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, (b) the assumption by the Transferee of all liabilities of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, (c) the release of all obligations of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, and (d) the Transferee taking the place of SPH as if it were named in all documents relating to or in connection with your subscription as a party thereto in place of SPH, in each case with effect from such effective date as may be informed in the Notification.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH’s website.
- For more details on subscription matters, please refer to https://www.sphsubscription.com.sg.
(LAST UPDATED ON 23 March 2018)
- The terms herein apply in addition to our Standard Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is for our Chinese 3-in-1 All-Digital home subscription package (“the Package”), and is available for subscribers in Singapore until a date specified by Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (“SPH”). It is not valid with other promotions and bundle deals.
- The promotional price for the Package is $0.99 per month for the first three (3) months. From the fourth (4th) month onwards, the prevailing subscription price of $29.90 per month will apply.
- You may cancel your subscription to the Package at any time. If we receive your notification to cancel before the second last working day of the month, we will stop charging your account for the next month onwards, and your access to content under the Package will continue for the remainder of the month during which you notify us to cancel. However, if we receive your notification to cancel on or after the second last working day of the month, we will stop charging your account for the following month onwards, and your access to content under the Package will continue for the remainder of the month during which you notify us to cancel through to the end of the next month.
The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this promotion：
- New subscribers: Subscribers who do not currently have a subscription to the Package
- Vendor subscribers: Existing subscribers who are currently paying their Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao or Shin Min Daily News subscription fee to a newspaper vendor (Upon subscription under this promotion, these subscribers will be converted to direct subscribers).
The following groups of subscribers are not eligible for this promotion：
- All existing Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao or Shin Min Daily News subscribers with contract, or subscribers to the Package with contract.
- Existing subscribers who subscribe to a bundle package.
- The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this promotion：
- For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the table below:
Type Details Direct Subscription with SPH Commencement Date New Subscribers - Subscription will commence on either 1st day or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7-9 working days) Vendor Subscribers For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month Existing Subscribers without contract New subscription package will commence either on the 1st day of the upcoming month or following month (subject to processing time of 7-9 working days)
- To qualify for the above-stated promotional price, you must (a) take up a New Subscription (as defined below) to the Package, and (b) your duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH within the relevant promotion period (“Promotion Period”). Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained, and applications for subscriptions received by SPH after the Promotion Period will not qualify. SPH has the right to determine your eligibility for the promotional price for the Package at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding.
- A subscription to a publication is a “New Subscription” if no member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to that publication directly with SPH or terminated the same within ninety (90) days of the submission of the subscription application. For the purposes of the terms herein, a “household" refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address. Only one (1) subscription to the Package at the above-stated promotional price may be redeemed or enjoyed per eligible subscription, per household.
- SPH has the right and discretion to substitute the promotional price for the Package with any other premium of similar value.
- Unless SPH has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one promotional or premium offer at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.