免费平板电脑 + 3大华文报
每月只需$19.90，签订2年平板电子报配套，阅读《联合早报》、《联合晚报》和《新明日报》，即可免费获得一台Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5" Wi-Fi® 版平板电脑！ 新订户、报贩订户转直属订户，可马上享有此优惠。现有订户升级或续约，请拨打客服专线6319 1800。客服专线仅限周一至周五（公共假期除外），上午9时至傍晚6时。
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5"
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到Customer Service, Circulation, Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。
- 您可通过我们的网站 www.sphsubscription.com.sg登录(点击"My Services"中的"Temporary Stop")进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称"暂停派报服务")。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是报业控股提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 您同意且准许报业控股及其子公司(统称"报业控股集团")收集、使用、透露您的个人资料作为订阅申请使用及提供您要求的产品及服务。 这些用途详载于新加坡报业控股个人隐私政策http://sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html且报业控股有权利随时修改。
- 意新加坡报业会员控股条款与条件列在at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html且报业控股可随时修改此条款与条件。您也同意所有报业控股的最终决定若关于到您的订阅或影响其它任何附带纠纷(包含但不仅限于订阅款项、派送、促销活动或其它参加需求)是不可被否决的。
- 除了不偏离上述第19条所规定的权利外，报业控股还有额外权利，报业控股除了通过其网站上的书面通知（简称“通知”）之外，也可转让和/或否定关于您的订阅所有权利、利益、义务和责任给受让方，您不得拒绝。 为避免疑问，您特此同意（a）转让您订阅相关的所有或相关权利给受让方，（b）受让方承担报业控股订阅相关的所有责任 （c）发布您与报业控股订阅的所有义务，以及（d）受让人代替报业控股，命名所有您与报业控股订阅的所有或相关文件，在每种情况下均从通知的生效日期起生效。
(Last updated on 16th October 2018)
- These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions ("Standard Terms") govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by Singapore Press Holdings Limited ("SPH"), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
- All subscription packages and prices reflected on this website are applicable to home subscriptions only.
- You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription.
- You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
- SPH has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 14 days' prior notice.
- Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged by per subscriber account per delivery address.
- You should receive a letter acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
- All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
- Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month/year until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at Customer Service, Circulation Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH, any renewal of your subscription will be on the then prevailing subscription terms therefor.
- If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
- If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print edition of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
- In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
- You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
- You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) ("Temporary Stop") by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg (click on "Temporary Stop" option under "My Services" section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
- If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for duration of at least 8 days, SPH may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
- You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH of a Temporary Stop request, SPH does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
- You agree to the SPH Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html and which may be amended from time to time. You agree that SPH’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
- SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website, assign all of its rights and interests relating to or in connection with your subscription to a wholly-owned subsidiary of SPH (the "Transferee") without your consent.
- Without prejudice and in addition to the right under clause 19 above, SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website (the "Notification"), transfer and/or novate all of its rights, interests, obligations and liabilities relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, and you shall not withhold your consent thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby consent to (a) the assignment of all rights of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, (b) the assumption by the Transferee of all liabilities of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, (c) the release of all obligations of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, and (d) the Transferee taking the place of SPH as if it were named in all documents relating to or in connection with your subscription as a party thereto in place of SPH, in each case with effect from such effective date as may be informed in the Notification.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH’s website.
- For more details on subscription matters, please refer to http://www.sphsubscription.com.sg.
- 本促销活动订阅条款与条件附加于标准订阅条款与条件，适用于促销活动订阅配套有提供的三星平板电脑（简称”平板”) 且包含最短订阅期限。
订户类型 报纸派送/合约生效日期 新订户 订阅会从下个月1号或15号开始。(取决于我们收到您的申请后7-9个工作天以判定订阅起始日) 报贩订户 如果我们于当月1日至15日收到您的订阅表格 您向报业控股直接订阅日期则为下个月1日开始。 如果我们于当月16日至31日收到您的订阅表格 您向报业控股直接订阅日期则为后个月1日开始。 现有订户 订阅会从次月或后月1号开始。(取决于我们收到您的申请后7-9个工作天以判定订阅起始日)
- 为了符合获取平板资格，您必须(a) 成为新订户或，现有订户须额外添加订阅费(请见以下表格)，(b)在合约期间同意维持您所申请的订阅配套及平板且在最短订阅期限（24个月合约）期间不得以更改或取消合约，及(c) 您必须在相关活动期间(简称”活动期间”)呈交订阅表格或申请配套给报业控股。报业控股有最终权利决定您是否具有活动参与资格。每个订户只限订阅一次，并获得一台三星平板电脑。
配套 订阅费 24个月的配套• 新订户可以选择通过以下方式支付配套订阅费：
(ii) 一次全额付款$399， 24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 (原价：$477.60)（全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）• 联合早报的现有订户可以选择通过以下方式支付配套的订阅费：
(ii) 支付现有订阅费和添加一次全额付款$348， 24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 (原价：$477.60)（全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）
- 报业控股所提供的平板电子报订阅配套与平板，并适用于以下附加条款与条件：(a)平板售完为止。订户呈交表格给报业控股后，不得更换。(b) 您了解与同意报业控股所提供平板不会给予任何形式、暗示、明示或法定的担保或维修服务，包括但不限定保障不侵犯第三方权利、所有权、商业适售性、商品满意度及特定目的的适用性。对于任何发现有缺陷或不适合使用的设备或任何其他原因，报业控股不会提供任何退款或交换服务。(c) 订户完成订阅后您会于4到6个星期的工作日内收到平板兑换通知书，您必需按兑换书的指示在指定日期及地点兑换平板。所有电子平板于活动结束后3个月内(或兑换通知书中指定期限内)未被兑换将被取消资格。若兑换平板资格被取消，订户须继续完成此第2部份之条款与条件所要求之义务(包括但不仅限于维持合约中所指定的最短订阅期)。
a. 行政费 $20;
- 有关平板的保修信息，可上网 www.samsung.com/sg/support/warranty/ 。 如果平板有损坏或有缺陷，订户有责任将平板带回兑换通知书中所述的兑换/服务中心； 同时订户可上网www.zaobao.com.sg和同时登录一台智能装置，阅读《联合早报》、《联合晚报》及《新明日报》的内容 。订户同意承担与维修或更换平板电脑有关所有费用和开支。
- SPH及其相关公司对任何损失不承担任何责任或义务(包括但不限于利润损失，业务中断或信息丢失造成的任何间接或后果性损失和损害),由平板引起或与其有关的责任，费用和索赔,包括但不限于任何人因直接或间接导致的任何实际或声称的伤害、损害、死亡或其他后果。也包括拥有或使用平板时因违反保修、疏忽、产品缺陷或其他原因而提出各种形式索赔,除了适用法律不能排除的任何责任外 (在这种情况下，责任仅限于适用法律允许的范围)。
Last updated on 25 March 2019
- Participation in this subscription promotion is subject to the terms herein (“the Specific T&Cs”) and the Standard Terms and Conditions available above (“the General T&Cs”). In the event of any inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail.
- This promotion is for the Lianhe Zaobao News Tablet Package (“Package”) and is valid during the period from 26 March 2019 (“Promotion Date”) to such date as may be determined by SPH in its sole and absolute discretion, for subscribers to the Package in Singapore for a minimum subscription period of twenty-four (24) months ( “Minimum Subscription Period”), subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. This promotion is not valid with other promotions and bundle deals.
Subject to the following conditions this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents and foreign workers who reside in Singapore and have work permits or passes which are valid for at least twenty-four  months more.
3.1 The following groups of subscribers (collectively, the “Eligible Subscribers”) are eligible for this promotion:
3.1.1 New subscribers:
Subscribers who do not currently have a subscription to the Package. For the avoidance of doubt, a subscriber is a “New Subscriber” if no member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to the Package directly with SPH or terminated the same within ninety (90) days of the submission of the subscription application. For the purposes of this Section 3.1.1, a “household" refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address.
3.1.2 Vendor subscribers:
Existing subscribers of Lianhe Zaobao who are currently paying their Lianhe Zaobao subscription fee to a newspaper vendor. Upon subscription under this promotion, these subscribers will be converted to direct subscribers (“Vendor Subscribers”).
3.2 The following groups of subscribers are eligible for this promotion by paying an additional top-up fee on top of their current subscription plan:
3.2.1 Existing subscribers of Lianhe Zaobao who do not have a contract with SPH and wish to re-contract their current subscription plan will be required to pay an additional fee of $14.90 per month in addition to the subscription fees in order to subscribe for the Package.
For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the table below:
Type Details Direct Subscription with SPH Commencement Date New Subscribers - Subscription will commence on either 1st day or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7-9 working days) Vendor Subscribers For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month Existing Subscribers - New subscription package will commence either on the 1st day of the upcoming month or following month (subject to processing time of 7-9 working days)
- To qualify to get a Samsung News Tablet Device (“Device”), you must (a) take up a New Subscription or, add on to your existing subscription package, (b) agree to maintain your subscription without any change to your subscription package for the entire duration of the Minimum Subscription Period (where "Minimum Subscription Period" is defined in paragraph 2 above to mean the period of 24 months) applicable to your subscription and (c) your duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH on or after the Promotion Date. SPH has the right to determine your eligibility for the promotion at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding. Each subscriber is eligible to receive one Device per subscription.
The Package is as follows:
Period of Subscription Fees involved 24-months Package• New subscribers can choose to pay their subscription fees for the Package via the following methods:
(i) Monthly payment of $19.90 per month for the Minimum Subscription Period; OR
(ii) One-time upfront payment of $399 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package (U.P. $477.60) (upfront payment option only available to subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service)• Subscribers who have an existing subscription to Lianhe Zaobao can choose to pay their subscription fees for the Package via the following methods:
(i) Monthly payment of: (a) the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their existing subscription; and (b) an additional amount of $14.90 per month in respect of the Package; OR
(ii) Monthly payment of the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their existing subscription and one-time upfront payment of $348 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package (U.P. $477.60) (upfront payment option only available to subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service).
- SPH has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Samsung tablet with another model of similar value.
- Where the Device is offered by SPH in connection with your subscription, the following additional terms apply: (a) The Device is only available whilst stocks last; strictly no exchange is allowed after the subscription application is submitted to SPH; (b) You agree and acknowledge that no representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including without limitation the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given by SPH in respect of the Device. SPH will not entertain any requests to issue any refund or grant an exchange in respect of any Device that is found to be faulty or not fit for use, or for any other reasons; and (c) Device must be redeemed by subscribers in accordance with the instructions and terms as stated on the Gift Redemption Letter which you will receive within 4 to 6 weeks after the commencement of your subscription (for New Subscribers) or the date of commencement of your direct subscription with SPH (for Vendor Subscribers, Existing Subscribers without contract and Existing direct home subscribers), provided that you satisfy all relevant eligibility criteria. Devices which are not redeemed by you within 3 months of the Gift Redemption Letter (or such other period stated in the letter) will be forfeited. In such event, for the avoidance of doubt, your obligations under the terms herein (including without limitation your obligation to maintain your subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period) will continue to apply in full.
- Upon expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, you agree that your subscription to the Package will continue in force on the then prevailing terms for such subscription (“Contract Subscription”) until and unless you provide SPH with notice in writing that you wish to terminate in accordance with the said terms. Upon termination of your Contract Subscription, the KNOX programme embedded within your Device will be removed within a period of 4 weeks.
- If you terminate your Contract Subscription before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period for any reason whatsoever, or during the Minimum Subscription Period you fail to pay to SPH any sums as and when due and SPH exercises its rights under the Standard Terms to terminate your subscription, the following fees and charges shall also be due and payable by you to SPH upon notice by SPH:
a. administrative fee of $20;
b. termination fees of $500 if the Minimum Subscription Period is twenty-four (24) months. For the avoidance of doubt, if you terminate your Contract Subscription before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the fees in this paragraph 10 shall be due and payable by you.
- Unless SPH has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one Package at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. The subscriber recognises that the Device is provided in connection with the Package and agrees not to sell, rent, lease and/or distribute the Device.
- The warranty information relevant to the Device can be found at www.samsung.com/sg/support/warranty/ . In the event that the Device is spoilt or defective, the subscriber is responsible for bringing the Device back to redemption/service centre stated in the Gift Redemption Letter; in the meantime, subscribers will be able to access publication(s) on www.zaobao.com.sg and concurrent access to ZaoBao mobile application on one device. The subscriber agrees to bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of the Device.
- By subscribing for the Package, you consent and agree that SPH and its related corporations shall have the right to manage features of the KNOX programme embedded within your Device, which includes but is not limited to the ability to (i) make modifications and changes remotely to the configuration, deployment and management of the Device's interface, graphics, audio clips, editorial content, images and/or videos, and the scripts and software used to implement the KNOX programme; (ii) remotely install applications (including applications from SPH and its related corporations and/or other third parties) on the Device; (iii) make modifications and changes remotely to the wallpaper and lock screen image of the Device; and (iv) send you advertisements, marketing information and other communications through alerts, push notifications or in any other form or media on your Device.
- SPH and its related corporations shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss (including without limitation any indirect or consequential loss and damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information), liability, expenses, claims and costs arising out of or in connection with the Device, including but not limited to, any actual or alleged injury, damage, death or other consequence occurring to any person as a result, directly or indirectly, of the possession or use of the Device whether claimed by reason of breach of warranty, negligence, product defect or otherwise, and regardless of the form in which any such claim is made, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by applicable laws (in which case that liability is limited to the extent allowed by applicable laws).