每月只需$19.90，签订2年平板电子报配套，阅读《联合早报》、《联合晚报》和《新明日报》，就附送一台Samsung Galaxy Tab A Wi-Fi® 版平板电脑！ 新订户、报贩订户转直属订户，可马上享有此优惠。现有订户升级或续约，请拨打客服专线6319 1800。客服专线仅限周一至周五（公共假期除外），上午9时至傍晚6时。
Samsung Galaxy Tab A
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到Customer Service, Circulation, Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994。如果您的合约最短订阅期尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用。
- 您可通过我们的网站 www.sphsubscription.com.sg登录(点击"My Services"中的"Temporary Stop")进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称"暂停派报服务")。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是报业控股提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- 您同意且准许报业控股及其子公司(统称"报业控股集团")收集、使用、透露您的个人资料作为订阅申请使用及提供您要求的产品及服务。 这些用途详载于新加坡报业控股个人隐私政策http://sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html且报业控股有权利随时修改。
- 意新加坡报业会员控股条款与条件列在at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html且报业控股可随时修改此条款与条件。您也同意所有报业控股的最终决定若关于到您的订阅或影响其它任何附带纠纷(包含但不仅限于订阅款项、派送、促销活动或其它参加需求)是不可被否决的。
- 除了不偏离上述第19条所规定的权利外，报业控股还有额外权利，报业控股除了通过其网站上的书面通知（简称“通知”）之外，也可转让和/或否定关于您的订阅所有权利、利益、义务和责任给受让方，您不得拒绝。 为避免疑问，您特此同意（a）转让您订阅相关的所有或相关权利给受让方，（b）受让方承担报业控股订阅相关的所有责任 （c）发布您与报业控股订阅的所有义务，以及（d）受让人代替报业控股，命名所有您与报业控股订阅的所有或相关文件，在每种情况下均从通知的生效日期起生效。
(Last updated on 16th October 2018)
- These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions ("Standard Terms") govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by Singapore Press Holdings Limited ("SPH"), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
- All subscription packages and prices reflected on this website are applicable to home subscriptions only.
- You must be 18 years old and above to subscribe to our services. If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake the subscription.
- You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
- SPH has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 14 days' prior notice.
- Please take note that if you have opted to take delivery of the print edition of your subscribed newspapers, the applicable Delivery Fee, once charged, is non-refundable. Delivery Fees are charged by residential type, and will be charged by per subscriber account per delivery address.
- You should receive a notification acknowledging your subscription within 30 days of confirming your subscription.
- All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH may impose in accordance with clause 10 below.
- Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month/year until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at Customer Service, Circulation Singapore Press Holdings Limited. 1000 Toa Payoh North Annexe Level 6, News Centre Singapore 318994. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you. Unless otherwise stated by SPH, any renewal of your subscription will be on the then prevailing subscription terms therefor.
- If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
- If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print edition of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
- In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
- You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
- You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) ("Temporary Stop") by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg (click on "Temporary Stop" option under "My Services" section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
- If you are a Print-only subscriber and your Temporary Stop request is approved for duration of at least 8 days, SPH may in its absolute discretion offer a refund or credit of your subscription for the duration of the Temporary Stop, up to a maximum of 30 days per calendar year in aggregate. All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund or credit of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
- You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH of a Temporary Stop request, SPH does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 14, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newspaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
- You agree to the SPH Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html and which may be amended from time to time. You agree that SPH’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you. In the event of conflict between these Standard Terms and the SPH Member Terms and Conditions, these Standard Terms shall prevail.
- SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website, assign all of its rights and interests relating to or in connection with your subscription to a wholly-owned subsidiary of SPH (the "Transferee") without your consent.
- Without prejudice and in addition to the right under clause 19 above, SPH may, by notice in writing posted on its website (the "Notification"), transfer and/or novate all of its rights, interests, obligations and liabilities relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, and you shall not withhold your consent thereto. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby consent to (a) the assignment of all rights of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription to the Transferee, (b) the assumption by the Transferee of all liabilities of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, (c) the release of all obligations of SPH relating to or in connection with your subscription, and (d) the Transferee taking the place of SPH as if it were named in all documents relating to or in connection with your subscription as a party thereto in place of SPH, in each case with effect from such effective date as may be informed in the Notification.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions which may apply to your subscription upon notice in writing by posting to SPH’s website.
- For more details on subscription matters, please refer to http://www.sphsubscription.com.sg.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY.
(ii) 一次全额付款$477.60， 24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 （全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）
(i) 每月付款: (a) 支付现有订阅费和额外支付(b)$14.90的平板电子报配套订阅费或
(ii) 一次性全额支付：(a)现有24个月的订阅费和另外一次性全额支付(b)24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 $357.60，(原价：$477.60)（全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）
(ii) 一次性全额支付：(a)支付现有合约费和另外一次性全额支付(b)24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 $477.60（全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）
(ii) 一次性全额支付：(a)支付现有合约终止费和另外一次性全额支付(b)24个月平板电子报配套的订阅费 $477.60（全额付款选项仅适用于致电SPH客户服务的订户）
选择每月支付订阅费和包费的订户（即选择上述(a)(i), (b)(i), (c)(i) or (d)(i) 选项的所有订户）应统称为“每月付款订户“。
9.1 （仅针对每月付款订户）设备的所有权利，所有权和权益仅在(a) SPH收到全额支付订阅费用和24个月合同期间的适用的配套费用后才转移给每月付款订户。在收到全额付款之前，SPH保留向每月付款订户提供设备的所有权利，所有权和权益，并且每月付款订户同意在此期间不再转售或转让其对设备的权益。如果每月付款订户在24个月合约期届满前终止订购，则适用下文第14段中的终止费。
- 报业控股所提供的平板电子报订阅配套与平板，并适用于以下附加条款与条件：(a)平板售完为止。订户呈交表格给报业控股后，不得更换。(b) 您了解与同意报业控股所提供平板不会给予任何形式、暗示、明示或法定的担保或维修服务，包括但不限定保障不侵犯第三方权利、所有权、商业适售性、商品满意度及特定目的的适用性。对于任何发现有缺陷或不适合使用的设备或任何其他原因，报业控股不会提供任何退款或交换服务。(c) 订户完成订阅后您会于3个工作日内收到平板兑换通知书，您必需按兑换书的指示在指定日期及地点兑换平板。所有电子平板于活动结束后4周内(或兑换通知书中指定期限内)未被兑换将被取消资格。若兑换平板资格被取消，订户须继续完成此条款与条件所要求之义务(包括但不仅限于维持合约中所指定的最短订阅期)。
a. 行政费 $20;
b. 24个月合约取消费$500。为避免疑义，如果订户在最短订阅期满前终止合约，则第13段中的费用应由订户支付。不论何种原因，在最短订阅期到期之前取消配套订阅 (a) 在此配套下所有的订户权益（包含但不仅限于标准产品维修（下述）和任何延长维修）将会停止(b)在合约终止之前所付的任何款项（包含但不仅限于在16段中所述的附加付款或者延长标准产品维修期）报业控股将不会退款。
订户的平板电脑在12个月的保修期（保修的初始日期以兑换日期为准）之内出现任何问题，订户请携带兑换通知书和平板电脑直接送到兑换通知书中所述的三星维修服务中心。如果设备故障在三星标准维修服务范围之内，则用户不需要承担维修费用。如果设备故障在三星标准维修服务范围之外，则订户需承担与维修或更换平板电脑有关的费用和开支。若要了解更多关于三星标准保修服务的覆盖范围，请登录网站zbsub.sg/warranty 。在维修期间，订户可上网www.zaobao.com.sg 和同时登录一台智能装置，阅读《联合早报》、《联合晚报》及《新明日报》的内容 。
如果设备丢失或由于其他任何原因希望更换设备，请直接致电6388 3838与SPH联系，以购买新的Samsung新闻平板电脑设备。 SPH Tab应用程序和KNOX程序仅在SPH和/或其授权代理商和服务中心发行的Samsung平板电脑上可用。 SPH和/或其授权代理和服务中心将无法配置通过其他渠道购买的平板电脑或设备，以在此类平板电脑或设备上包括SPH Tab应用程序和KNOX程序。
- SPH及其相关公司对任何损失不承担任何责任或义务(包括但不限于利润损失，业务中断或信息丢失造成的任何间接或后果性损失和损害),由平板引起或与其有关的责任，费用和索赔,包括但不限于任何人因直接或间接导致的任何实际或声称的伤害、损害、死亡或其他后果。也包括拥有或使用平板时因违反保修、疏忽、产品缺陷或其他原因而提出各种形式索赔,除了适用法律不能排除的任何责任外 (在这种情况下，责任仅限于适用法律允许的范围)。
Last updated on 11 December 2019
- Participation in this subscription promotion is subject to the terms herein (the "Specific T&Cs") and the Standard Terms and Conditions available above (the "General T&Cs"). In the event of any inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail.
- This promotion is for the Chinese News Tablet Package (the "Package") and is valid during the period commencing from 18 December 2019 to such date as may be determined by SPH in its sole and absolute discretion (the "Promotion Period"), for persons in Singapore who agree to subscribe for, and maintain their subscription in respect of, the Package for a minimum subscription period of 24 months (the "Minimum Subscription Period"), subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. This promotion is not valid with other promotions and bundle deals.
Subject to the following conditions, this promotion is open to all Singapore citizens and permanent residents and foreign workers who reside in Singapore and have work permits or passes which are valid for at least 24 months from the date of submission of the subscription application.
3.1 The following groups of subscribers (collectively, the "Eligible Subscribers") are eligible for this promotion:
3.1.1 New subscribers ("New Subscribers"): Subscribers who do not currently have a subscription to the Package.
For the avoidance of doubt, a subscriber is a "New Subscriber" if no member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to the Package directly with SPH or terminated the same within 90 days prior to the date of the submission of the subscription application. For the purposes of this Section 3.1.1, a "household" refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address.
3.1.2 Vendor subscribers ("Vendor Subscribers"):
Existing subscribers of The Straits Times who are currently paying their subscription fees to a newspaper vendor. Upon subscription under this Promotion, the newspaper vendor subscription will be converted into Direct Subscriptions with SPH.
3.2 The following groups of subscribers (collectively, the "Existing Subscribers") are eligible for this promotion:
3.2.1 Existing subscribers who have subscribed for Lianhe Zaobao under an existing subscription plan ("Existing Subscription Plan") with SPH which is renewed automatically on a monthly basis ("Existing Month-to-Month Subscribers") may elect to retain their Existing Subscription Plan and subscribe for the Package. Please refer to paragraph 7(b) below for further details.
3.2.2 Existing subscribers who have subscribed for Lianhe Zaobao under an existing contract ("Existing Term Contract") with SPH which has a minimum subscription period ("Existing Term Subscribers") may elect to: (a) retain their Existing Term Contract and subscribe for the Package; or (b) request for an early termination of their Existing Term Contract and subscribe for the Package. Please refer to paragraphs 7(c) and 7(d) below for further details.
For information on when your subscription to the Package will commence, please refer to the breakdown below:
4.1 New Subscribers
4.1.1 For applications received through the SPH subscription platform, subscription in respect of the Package will commence on or around 3 working days after the subscription application is received by SPH.
4.1.2 For applications received through call-in, subscription will commence either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days).
4.2 Vendor Subscribers
4.2.1 For applications received from 1st – 15th of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the upcoming month.
4.2.2 For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month, direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month.
4.3 Existing Subscribers
4.3.1 For applications received through the SPH subscription platform, subscription in respect of the Package will commence on or around 3 working days after the subscription application is received by SPH.
4.3.2 For applications received through call-in, subscription will commence either 1st or 15th day of the upcoming month (subject to processing time of 7 – 9 working days).
To qualify for a Samsung News Tablet Device ("Device"), you must:
(a) take up a new subscription to the Package or, add on to your existing subscription package;
(b) agree to maintain your subscription to the Package without any change to your subscription package for the entire duration of the Minimum Subscription Period (where "Minimum Subscription Period" is defined in paragraph 2 above to mean the period of 24 months) applicable to your subscription; and
(c) your duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH during the Promotion Period.
- SPH has the right to determine your eligibility for this promotion at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding. Each subscriber is eligible to receive one Device per subscription.
The Package is as follows:
Minimum Period of Subscription
New Subscribers and Vendor Subscribers
(a) New Subscribers and Vendor Subscribers can choose to pay their subscription fees for the Package via the following methods:
(i) Monthly payments of S$19.90 per month;
(ii) Annual payments of S$238.80 for 12 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package; OR
(iii) One-time upfront payment of S$477.60 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package. This upfront payment option is only available to subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service.
(b) Existing Month-to-Month Subscribers who elect to retain their Existing Subscription Plan and subscribe for the Package may choose to pay their subscription fees via the following methods:
(i) Monthly payments of: (a) the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their Existing Subscription Plan; and (b) an additional amount of S$14.90 per month as the subscription fees in respect of the Package;
(ii) Annual payments of an amount equal to the sum of: (a) 12 months of their existing subscription fees in respect of their Existing Subscription Plan; and (b) an amount of S$178.80 for 12 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package; OR
(iii) One-time upfront payment of an amount equal to the sum of: (a) 24 months of their existing subscription fees in respect of their Existing Subscription Plan; and (b) an amount of S$357.60 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package. This upfront payment option is only available to subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service.
(c) Existing Term Subscribers who elect to retain their Existing Term Contract and subscribe for the Package may choose to pay their subscription fees via the following methods:
(i) Monthly payments of: (a) the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their Existing Term Contract; and (b) an additional amount of S$19.90 per month as the subscription fees in respect of the Package;
(ii) Monthly payments of the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their Existing Term Contract and annual payments of S$238.80 for 12 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package; OR
(iii) Monthly payments of the prevailing monthly subscription fees in respect of their Existing Term Contract and a one-time upfront payment of S$477.60 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package. This upfront payment option is only available to subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service.
(d) Existing Term Subscribers who elect to request for an early termination of their Existing Term Contract and subscribe for the Package may choose to pay the fees due via the following methods:
(i) The early termination fees under the Existing Term Contract and monthly payments of S$19.90 per month as the subscription fees in respect of the Package;
(ii) The early termination fees under the Existing Term Contract and annual payments of S$238.80 for 12 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package; OR
(iii) One-time upfront payment of an amount equal to the sum of: (a) the early termination fees under the Existing Term Contract; and (b) an amount of S$477.60 for 24 months of subscription fees in respect of the Package.
This early termination option is only available to Existing Term Subscribers who call in to SPH Customer Service.
Subscribers who opt to make monthly or annual payments of their subscription fees in respect of the Package (i.e. subscribers who choose options (a)(i), (a)(ii), (b)(i), (b)(ii), (c)(i), (c)(ii), (d)(i) or (d)(ii) above) shall collectively be referred to as the "Recurring Subscribers".
- SPH has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute the Device with another device of similar value.
9.1 (Applicable only to Recurring Subscribers) All rights, title and interest in the Device shall pass to the Recurring Subscriber only upon (a) receipt by SPH of full payment of the subscription fees and applicable Package fees for the contractual period of 24 months and (b) satisfaction of the configuration requirements under paragraph 10.1 below (the "Configuration Requirements"). Otherwise, subject to paragraph 11.1, SPH retains all rights, title and interest in the Device provided to each Recurring Subscriber and the Recurring Subscriber agrees not to re-sell or assign his/her interest in the Device during such period. In the event that the Recurring Subscriber terminates the subscription to the Package before the expiry of the 24-month contractual period, the termination fees in paragraph 14 below shall apply.
9.2 (Applicable only to Recurring Subscribers) At the end of the 24-month contractual period and upon full payment of the subscription fees and applicable Package fees and provided that the Configuration Requirements are satisfied, the Device will be the sole and exclusive property of the Recurring Subscriber.
9.3 (Applicable to subscribers who choose options (a)(iii), (b)(iii), (c)(iii) or (d)(iii) in paragraph 7 above) Subscribers who make payment of the subscription fees in respect of the Package via a one-time upfront payment and satisfy the Configuration Requirements shall own all rights, title and interest in the Device upon receipt of such one-time upfront payment by SPH and satisfaction of the Configuration Requirements.
9.4 Notwithstanding that the ownership of Device may be transferred to you in accordance with the terms herein, each subscriber acknowledges and agrees that SPH owns and retains all rights and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in respect of the KNOX programme.
10.1 Each Device must be configured by SPH, or an authorised personnel approved by SPH, at the point of redemption. The Device will not be released to a subscriber until the KNOX programme is fully configured and installed in the Device.
10.2 Subscribers may not configure the Device and install the KNOX programme on their own. Should a subscriber refuse to allow the Device to undergo the configuration in accordance with paragraph 10.1 above, subject to paragraph 10.3 below, he / she will be deemed to forfeit his / her subscription to the Package and a cancellation and refund will be processed within the next 7 working days.
10.3 Any Device, once unsealed and opened in accordance with the instructions and/or agreement of a subscriber, is deemed to be purchased and redeemed by the subscriber and the Package may not be cancelled and refunded. All terms stated above will apply with immediate effect and, if the Configuration Requirements are not satisfied, then the subscriber will be deemed to have terminated his / her subscription to the Package before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period and will accordingly have to pay SPH the sums due under paragraph 14 below.
Loss and Damage
11.1 Subscribers shall assume and bear (a) the entire risk of loss and damage to the Device from any and every cause whatsoever and (b) any and all costs involved in repairing and/or replacing the Device on and from the time of redemption of the Device. No loss or damage to the Device or any part thereof shall impair any obligation of subscriber under the subscription, which shall continue in full force and effect through the term of the subscription contract.
11.2 In the event a subscriber loses the Device, he / she may make a written request for SPH to remotely lock the Device and restrict access to the KNOX programme embedded within the Device.
- Where the Device is offered by SPH in connection with your subscription, the following additional terms apply: (a) The Device is only available whilst stocks last; strictly no exchange is allowed after the subscription application is submitted to SPH; (b) You agree and acknowledge that no representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including, without limitation, the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given by SPH in respect of the Device. SPH will not entertain any requests to issue any refund or grant an exchange in respect of any Device that is found to be faulty or not fit for use, or for any other reasons; and (c) Device must be redeemed by subscribers in accordance with the instructions and terms as stated on the Gift Redemption Letter which you will receive within two working days upon successful purchase of your subscription (for New Subscribers) or the date of commencement of your direct subscription with SPH (for Vendor Subscribers and Existing Subscribers), provided that you satisfy all relevant eligibility criteria. Devices which are not redeemed by you within 4 weeks of the date of the Gift Redemption Letter (or such other period stated in the letter) will be forfeited. In such event, for the avoidance of doubt, your obligations under the terms herein (including, without limitation, your obligation to maintain your subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period) will continue to apply in full.
Upon expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, you agree that your subscription to the Package will continue in force on the then prevailing terms for such subscription until and unless you provide SPH with notice in writing that you wish to terminate in accordance with the said terms. Upon termination of your subscription to the Package after the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the KNOX programme embedded within your Device will be removed within a period of 4 weeks.
(Only applicable in respect of subscribers who have an Existing Subscription Plan or Existing Term Contract at the time of subscription for the Package) For the avoidance of doubt, if there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the subscriber's existing subscription contract and the Specific T&Cs in respect of this Package, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail. If the subscriber's Existing Term Contract contains a minimum subscription period and provides that termination fees will be payable in the event of termination before the expiry of the minimum subscription period under that Existing Term Contract, the subscriber shall be liable to pay all the applicable termination fees under the Existing Term Contract and/or under these Specific T&Cs (as the case may be), in the event that the subscription is terminated prior to the expiry of the respective minimum subscription period under the subscriber's Existing Term Contract and/or these Specific T&Cs.
If you terminate your subscription to the Package before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period for any reason whatsoever, or during the Minimum Subscription Period you fail to pay to SPH any sums as and when due and SPH exercises its rights under the Standard Terms to terminate your subscription, the following fees and charges shall also be due and payable by you to SPH upon notice by SPH:
a. administrative fee of $20; and
b. termination fees of $500 if the Minimum Subscription Period is twenty-four (24) months.
For the avoidance of doubt, if you terminate your subscription to the Package before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, the fees in this paragraph 13 shall be due and payable by you. In the event of a termination of a subscription to the Package before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period for any reason whatsoever, (a) all of the subscriber's entitlements under the Package (including, without limitation, the Standard Product Warranty (as defined below) and any extension thereon) will cease and (b) all amounts paid prior to the date of termination (including, without limitation, any additional amount paid under paragraph 16 to extend the Standard Product Warranty) will be strictly non-refundable.
- Unless SPH has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one Package at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. The subscriber recognises that the Device is provided in connection with the Package and agrees not to sell, rent, lease and/or distribute the Device.
The manufacturer of the Device provides a standard 12-month manufacturer product warranty (the "Standard Product Warranty") in respect of the Device and the subscriber can register and activate the warranty online at zbsub.sg/warranty.
In the event that the Device is spoilt or defective during the warranty period under the Standard Product Warranty, the subscriber is responsible for bringing the Device and original redemption letter back to one of the service centres stated in the Gift Redemption Acknowledgement Letter. More information about standard warranty coverage to the Device can be found at zbsub.sg/warranty; in the meantime, subscribers will be able to access publication(s) on www.zaobao.com.sg and have concurrent access to the ZaoBao mobile application on one device. The subscriber agrees to bear all costs and expenses incurred in connection with the repair or replacement of the Device.
All matters relating to the Standard Product Warranty (and any extension thereon) are solely between the subscriber and the manufacturer and SPH will not be responsible for any discrepancies or changes (if any) in respect of the foregoing. SPH will also not be liable for any direct or indirect claims, actions, demands or complaints, or any liabilities, judgments, compounds, penalties, losses, costs, damages, expenses, personal injury or death in connection with the Standard Product Warranty (and any extension thereon).
In the event that the Device is lost or if you wish to replace the Device for any other reason, please contact SPH directly at 6388 3838 to purchase a new Samsung news tablet device. The SPH Tab application and KNOX programme are only available on Samsung tablets issued by SPH and/or its authorised agents and service centres. SPH and/or its authorised agents and service centres will not be able to configure a tablet or device purchased through other channels, to include the SPH Tab application and KNOX programme on such tablet or device.
- By subscribing for the Package, you consent and agree that SPH and its related corporations shall have the right to manage features of the KNOX programme embedded within your Device, which includes, but is not limited to, the ability to: (a) make modifications and changes remotely to the configuration, deployment and management of the Device's interface, graphics, audio clips, editorial content, images and/or videos, and the scripts and software used to implement the KNOX programme; (b) remotely install applications (including applications from SPH and its related corporations and/or other third parties) on the Device; (c) make modifications and changes remotely to the wallpaper and lock screen image of the Device; and (d) send you advertisements, marketing information and other communications through alerts, push notifications or in any other form or media on your Device.If, during the Minimum Subscription Period, you fail to pay to SPH any sums as and when due, you consent and agree for SPH to remotely lock your Device and restrict access to the KNOX programme embedded within the Device.
- SPH and its related corporations shall in no way be responsible or liable for any loss (including, without limitation, any indirect or consequential loss and damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information), liability, expenses, claims and costs arising out of or in connection with the Device, including, but not limited to, any actual or alleged injury, damage, death or other consequences occurring to any person as a result, directly or indirectly, of the possession or use of the Device whether claimed by reason of breach of warranty, negligence, product defect or otherwise, and regardless of the form in which any such claim is made, save for any liability that cannot be excluded by applicable laws (in which case that liability is limited to the extent allowed by applicable laws).
- SPH may, at its sole and absolute discretion, vary, amend or revise the Specific T&Cs and/or terminate or withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考,如有任何与英文版本不符之处,请以英文版本为主)
二月幸运抽奖条款与条件 – 华文平板电子报配套订阅促销活动
- 获奖者需在领奖期限内，到位于 #03-01, Sim Lim Square, 1 Rochor Canal Road,Singapore 188504 ， Digital Hospital 兑换中心亲自领奖， 兑换中心营业时间为上午10点至傍晚6点半，星期日休息。
- 活动结束之后将在 2020年3月3日，在1000 Toa Payoh North 大巴窑北报业中心，通过电子方式进行一次抽奖。在资格期限内订阅平板电子报（*24个月合约）的订户将自动符合幸运抽奖参与者和获奖者的资格，幸运抽奖的获奖者将从符合条件的参与者中选出。订户无需提交幸运抽奖的任何单独条目或申请表格。
- 每位幸运抽奖的参与者最多可获得一 (1) 份奖品。主办方将在抽奖后作出重复检查。若其获奖者随后被再次抽中，亦将不被计入。
- SPH集团无须就与幸运抽奖或任何奖品相关的损失（包括但不限于间接或相应而生的损失）、损害、人身伤害或死亡承担任何法律责任，法律无法排除的法律责任除外（在这种情况下，法律责任限于法律允许的最小值）。任何奖品的质保应由相应的制造商或服务提供者负责。 除法律无法排除者外，本条款和条件未明确规定的任何陈述、保证、条款或条件不适用于本次比赛，亦不适用于相关奖品，且不包括所有暗示保证，包括但不限于就任何奖品的质量令人满意、适销性或适用于特定目的做出的暗示保证。
1 Samsung Galaxy S10
1 Samsung Watch Active2
FEB LUCKY DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS - LIANHE ZAOBAO NEWS TABLET CAMPAIGN
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Chinese News Tablet Feb Lucky Draw ("Lucky Draw") is organised by Singapore Press Holdings Limited (the "Organiser" or "SPH") and the draw date of the Lucky Draw is 3 March 2020.
- The Lucky Draw is only open to persons ("participants") who have subscribed for the News Tablet Package during the period between 26 March 2019 and 29 February 2020 (both dates inclusive) ("Eligibility Period").
- Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully for more details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Participation in the Lucky Draw is subject to the Contests & Lucky Draws Terms and Conditions available at http://sph.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/online-contests/ ("General T&Cs") and these Terms and Conditions ("Specific T&Cs") (collectively, "T&Cs").
- In the event of any inconsistency between the General T&Cs and the Specific T&Cs, the Specific T&Cs shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants accept and agree to be bound by and to comply with the T&Cs and any amendments, additions, replacements, variations and modifications which SPH may make hereto, which shall be final and binding in all respects on each participant. SPH’s decision on all aspects of the Lucky Draw shall be final and no verbal or written correspondence, including but not limited to enquiries and appeals, shall be entertained.
- Non-compliance with or breach of any of the T&Cs may disqualify a participant from the Lucky Draw, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
- People under the age of 18 will not be eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw. This Lucky Draw is only open to Singaporeans, Permanent Residents and Employment Pass holders.
- Employees of the Organiser, or partner / sponsor, retailers, wholesalers, affiliates and members of the immediate families of each of the aforementioned parties are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw.
- All winners will have to collect their prize from Digital Hospital, #03-01, Sim Lim Square, 1 Rochor Canal Road,Singapore 188504 (operation time: 10am to 6:30pm, close on Sunday), during the collection period.
Mechanics of Lucky Draw
- A draw will be conducted electronically on 3 March 2020, at SPH News Centre. Participants who subscribe for the News Tablet Package during the Eligibility Period will automatically be eligible for the Lucky Draw and winners of the Lucky Draw will be selected from the eligible participants. Subscribers need not submit any separate entry or application form for the Lucky Draw.
- All winners will be notified by email/phone.
- Each participant in the Lucky Draw may win a maximum of one (1) prize, and any subsequent drawing of a participant's entry as a prize winner will be disregarded.
- All winners are required to produce their NRIC for identification purposes, and to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before collecting their prize won.
- Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided to the Organiser and accepts that any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed as material by the Organiser) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prize won.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and non-cash prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the prize winnings.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser has the right to substitute any prize for a comparable prize of equal or greater value to be awarded in lieu, subject to any applicable law.
- SPH Group reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes without notice to the participants.
- By participating in the Lucky Draw, participants agree that:
- any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to SPH and its related corporations (collectively "SPH Group") and the Lucky Draw sponsor(s) for various purposes, including to communicate with the participant for purposes related to the Lucky Draw, to provide goods and services to the participant upon request, to send the participant marketing information on products and services offered by the SPH Group or other parties, and for such purposes that the participant may have otherwise given his/her consent to SPH Group.
- SPH Group may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the participant's personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these participants ("Material") for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in SPH Group's publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Lucky Draw or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in SPH without further compensation.
- Participants shall not, without the prior written approval of SPH, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Lucky Draw.
- SPH Group shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). All warranty claims in regards to any prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer or service provider. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this competition nor in respect of the prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the prizes.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend the terms and conditions of the Lucky Draw upon notice in writing by posting to the Organiser's website(s). The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death in connection with the Lucky Draw, or any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Failure to claim an awarded prize within the redemption date(s) stated in the email or notification sent by the Organiser will make a participant's claim for a prize invalid. The Organiser reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner it deems fit.
DETAILS OF PRIZES
A total of 10 winners will be selected;
No. of Winners
Prize per Winner
1 Samsung Galaxy S10
1 Samsung Watch Active2
Total worth is $8730 in value.
促销活动规则 & 参与资格
新订户 报贩订户^ 如何订阅 请在以下网站订阅
华文平板电子报配套 + 早报（晚报/新明）多合一综合配套
华文平板电子报配套 + 早晚全新数码配套
华文平板电子报配套 + 早报（晚报/新明）印刷版配套*
华文平板电子报配套 + 早晚全新数码配套 +早报（晚报/新明）印刷版配套*
*不包含派报费。派报费根据不同属性住宅有所差异，$3 [政府组屋]、 $4 [私人公寓] 及 $5 [有地私宅]。
现有的合约订户想要在现有订阅合约的基础上添加华文平板电子报配套 现有的无合约订户 如何订阅 请致电SPH客服热线 6319 1800 华文平板电子报配套
除了只能通过三星平板电脑访问预先加载的SPH Tab应用程序之外，您还可以拥有一个登陆zaobao.sg 网站的权限和一个登录早报应用程序的权限。
例如，如果您订阅了华文平板电子报配套和早报多合一综合配套，那么您将获得登录SPH Tab应用的权限，两个同时登录zaobao.sg 网站的权限和五个同时登陆早报应用程序的权限。
- 我需要SPH Tab (华文平板电子报配套)应用的试用教程
- 平板电脑可以用于下载或访问SPH Tab（华文新闻平板电脑）应用程序以外的应用程序吗？
是的，该平板电脑具有正常的Samsung Galaxy Tab A平板电脑（WiFi）的功能，并且可以正常用于下载或访问早报应用程序以外的外部应用程序。
- 平板电脑是否配有S pen？
- 三星Galaxy Tab A是三星在市场上最新的机型吗？
是的，这是最新的Samsung Tab A Wi-Fi 10.1英寸（截至2020年1月28日）。
华文平板电子报的兑换中心为 Digital Hospital。兑换电子邮件中将会有兑换中心详细的地址和营业时间等信息。
如果需要更换设备，请不要从任何其他渠道购买新设备，因为我们将无法在非直接从SPH购买的设备上安装SPH Tab（新闻平板电脑）应用程序。请直接致电6319 1800与SPH联系以购买新的三星设备。
对于常规查询，您可以在此处参考我们的常规FAQ。或者，您可以拨打我们的客户服务热线6319 1800，或发送电子邮件至zbocs@sph.com.sg寻求帮助。 我们的客户服务热线的运营时间为：周一至周五，上午8点30分至下午6点；周六至周日，上午8点30分至中午12点，公众假期除外。