Subscription Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 years or older to subscribe to our services/promotion.
- For information on when subscription and delivery of newspaper to your delivery address will commence, please refer to the table below:
Type Details Commencement Date New Subscribers 7 - 9 working days upon receipt of subscription form Vendor Subscribers For applications received from 1st - 15th of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the coming month For applications received from 16th – 31st of current month Direct subscription with SPH will commence on the 1st day of the following month
- The subscription, if on either a monthly/annual-recurring mode, will be automatically renewed until terminated by you with a 30 day prior written notice of termination.
- With effect from January 2015, delivery fee is charged by per subscriber account per delivery address.
- You certify that the information provided is true and correct at the point of submission, and undertake to update SPH promptly of any changes that may arise from time to time, and SPH is authorized to disclose your credit card / bank account details to the relevant banks where required to facilitate payment for your subscription.
- All subscription payments are on pre-paid basis. If payment is by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly charge(s) to be debited successfully. Should you replace your card, please inform Customer Service – Circulation. Customer Service Hotline 6388 3838 is available from 8am to 6pm on Monday-Friday, 8am to 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday. The hotline is not available on Public Holidays.
- If there is a default in payment, the delivery of newspapers will be suspended and you may be subjected to prevailing administrative charges.
- All subscribers should receive their acknowledgement letters within 30 days upon submission of subscription forms.
- If you experience any issues pertaining to delivery of newspapers (including but not limited to non-delivery of print edition of newspapers), please alert us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than two (2) days after the date of the newspaper(s) in question.
- In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, please notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service no later than 14 days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter.
- If you have subscribed under a contract/promotional package, an administrative fee will be imposed if you terminate your subscription before the expiry date of your contract. The fee imposed will be based on the amount stated in the Terms and Conditions which you have previously subscribed to. The fee may differ for each Promotion.
- SPH Terms and Conditions, including and not limited to terms and conditions on http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html, will apply. SPH reserves the right to vary or amend any Terms and Conditions without prior notice
- Please note that the new rates will be effected from 1 March 2016 onwards. For more information on the new rates, please click here.
Lianhe Zaobao Sure-Win Lucky Draw Campaign
- These Standard Subscription Terms and Conditions ("Standard Terms") govern your subscription(s) to newspapers published by Singapore Press Holdings Limited ("SPH"), irrespective of the delivery platform or means of access. SPH has the right to amend these Standard Terms from time to time by posting any amendments on its website, and you agree to be bound by these amendments.
- If you are below 18 years old, please get your parent or guardian to undertake/fill up this application form.
- You also agree to be bound by any specific terms governing payment, subscription fees, minimum subscription periods, entitlements to any gift or premium under any promotion, termination fees and delivery fees which are applicable to your subscription as set out in our application forms for the relevant subscription packages and payment terms you have selected.
- SPH has the right to vary subscription fees payable or any other term relating to your subscription from time to time upon giving you at least 14 days prior notice.
- All subscription fees are due in advance. Please ensure that payment is made and cleared by your bank before each monthly/annual recurring payment is due. For payments by credit card, your credit card account must be in good standing and remain valid for the monthly/annual charge(s) to be debited successfully. If your credit card has expired, or if you wish to use a different credit card, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation division at least 14 days before your next subscription fee payment is due. If you fail to provide us such notice in a timely manner, you shall be liable for any prevailing administrative, termination or other fees which SPH may impose in accordance with clause 7 below.
- Your subscription will continue and be renewed automatically on a monthly basis after the first month until you expressly instruct us that you wish to terminate your subscription by providing us with at least 30 days’ prior notice in writing at SPH LIMITED, 82 Genting Lane, Media Centre, Level 2 Circulation Division, Customer Service, Singapore 349567. If the minimum subscription period applicable to your subscription has not yet expired as at the date of such termination, the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees shall also be due and payable by you.
- If timely payment of your subscription fees or other payments due from you is not made for any reason, or if you breach any other terms and conditions that are applicable to your subscription, SPH may, without prejudice to its rights and remedies at law to recover any sums due from you, suspend or terminate your subscription without further notice or obligation to you and you may be subject to the prevailing administrative, termination or other fees.
- In the event of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in your invoice/statement/records relating to the payment for your subscription, you must notify us promptly by contacting our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than fourteen (14) days from the date of the invoice/statement/records for us to investigate into the matter, otherwise our records shall be conclusive of the amounts due from you and we will not entertain any disputes in relation to the same.
- You confirm that the information provided in your subscription application form is true and correct at the point of application, and undertake to promptly inform SPH if there are any changes to the information provided from time to time.
- For information on when the subscription and delivery of print newspaper(s) to your delivery address will commence, please refer to the table below:
Type Details Commencement date New subscribers Who subscribe before 25 February 2016. Direct subscription with SPH will commence on 1 Mar 2016 onwards Who subscribe after 25 February 2016. Please allow 7-9 working days for our newspaper vendor to commence the delivery of newspaper to your home upon receipt of your subscription form. Vendor subscribers For forms received on 26 Jan – 15 Feb 2016 Direct subscription with SPH will commence on 1 Mar 2016 For forms received on 16 Feb – 15 Mar 2016 Direct subscription with SPH will commence on 1 Apr 2016 For forms received on 16 Mar – 31 Mar 2016 Direct subscription with SPH will commence on 1 May 2016 Existing subscribers Who upgrade before 25 February 2016. The new All-in-One subscription will commence on 1 Mar 2016 onwards Who upgrade after 25 February 2016. The new All-in-One subscription will commence within 7-9 working days.
- If you experience any issues with respect to the delivery of print newspaper(s) (including without limitation non-delivery), please contact our Customer Service – Circulation department no later than two (2) days after the date of the print newspaper(s) in question.
- You may seek a temporary suspension of delivery of print newspaper(s) ("Temporary Stop") by making a Temporary Stop request online at our website at www.sphsubscription.com.sg (click on "Request for Temporary Stop" option under "My Service" section). You agree that any Temporary Stop request (a) is offered on a goodwill basis only and is subject to SPH’s approval in its absolute discretion, (b) must be made at least three (3) clear working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) before its intended start date, and (c) must be for a minimum of 3 consecutive days and cannot exceed 30 consecutive days per request.
- All-in-One subscribers are not entitled to any refund, credit or extension of subscription for any Temporary Stop of any duration as they will continue to have access to digital editions of their subscribed publications.
- You agree and acknowledge that notwithstanding any approval by SPH of a Temporary Stop request, SPH does not undertake or guarantee that all delivery personnel will carry out Temporary Stop requests without error or at all. In such event, notwithstanding Clause 13, you remain liable to pay for all newspapers delivered to you during any Temporary Stop period requested. SPH shall not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer in connection with any continued delivery of newpaper(s) or any Temporary Stop request.
- You agree to the SPH Member Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://sph.com.sg/legal/member_conditions.html and which may be amended from time to time. You agree that SPH’s decision on all matters or disputes relating to or in connection with your subscription and any matters ancillary thereto (including without limitation payment, delivery, promotions or eligibility requirements) are final and conclusive on you.
- For more details on subscription matters, please refer to www.sphsubscription.com.sg.
STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONTRACT SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – ZB AIO SURE-WIN LUCKY DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The CONTRACT SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – ZB AIO SURE-WIN LUCKY DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply in addition to STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS where you are subscribing for a newspaper with a gift or other promotion (“Premium”).
- This promotion is valid till 31 March 2016 and is not valid with other promotions. Applicable for home subscriptions in Singapore only, with a 12-month All-in-One subscription package for Lianhe Zaobao (ZB).
- Applicable for:
- A. New ZB All-in-One Subscribers: Subscribers who do not have Lianhe Zaobao subscription plan with SPH (Not eligible for those subscribers who terminated or subscribed to Lianhe Zaobao in the past 90 days.)
- B. Vendor Subscribers: Subscribers who are currently paying their Lianhe Zaobao subscription fee to a newspaper vendor upgrade to ZB All-in-One package.
- C. Existing Print Subscribers who upgrade to the ZB All-in-One package. (For Print subscribers who are currently under a contract or without contract, the new All-in-One subscription at $26.90 per month will commence from 1 March 2016 onwards. Upon upgrading, 1 additional year at new price will then be extended to your existing contract. If you terminate your subscription before the contract expires, termination fees will be levied – (i) terminate during the initial contract period, termination fee levied will be for the initial contract and the additional 1-year contract, (ii) terminate during the additional 1-year contract, termination fee liable will be for the additional 1-year contract only. Please refer to CONTRACT SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – ZB AIO SURE-WIN LUCKY DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS, No.16, b for the termination fee.)
Not eligible for existing subscribers who renew their subscriptions.
- To qualify for a Premium, you must (a) take up a new ZB All-in-One Subscription or you are an existing print subscriber who upgrades to the ZB All-in-One Subscription, (b) agree to maintain your subscription without any change of your subscription package for the entire duration of the minimum subscription period applicable to the relevant publication and the Premium you have applied for 1 year, and (c) your duly completed subscription application form must be received by SPH within the relevant promotion period from 26 January 2016 until 31 March 2016. Requests for extensions of the Promotion Period will not be entertained, and applications for subscriptions received by SPH after the Promotion Period will not qualify. SPH has the sole right to determine your eligibility for any Premium promotion at its sole and absolute discretion and its decision thereon shall be final and binding.
- A subscription to a publication is a “New Subscription” if no member of the same household has at any time previously subscribed to that publication directly with SPH or within 90 days of the submission of the subscription application. For the purposes of this CONTRACT SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – ZB AIO SURE-WIN LUCKY DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS, a “household" refers to a domestic unit comprising members of the same family who have the same billing address and/or delivery address. Only one (1) Premium may be redeemed or enjoyed per eligible subscription, per household.
- Employees and their immediate family members of SPH and her subsidiaries are not eligible for the ZB Sure-Win Lucky Draw.
- All eligible subscribers will be given 1 chance for the ZB Sure-Win Lucky Draw.
- The Sure-Win Lucky Draw will be conducted on 15 April 2016. By participating in this lucky draw, you hereby agree and consent to the public disclosure and use of your name, identification/passport number, images, photographs, voice and video recording for publicity purposes and to participate in the publicity activities of SPH in relation to Lianhe Zaobao Subscription Campaign, without payment or compensation. In addition, you hereby give SPH and/or its advertising and promotion agencies permission to use your name, picture, image and voice for publicity and marketing purposes connected with Lianhe Zaobao Subscription Campaign without payment or compensation.
- Winners will be notified by post by 15 May 2016. SPH will endeavour to contact the winner within reasonable means and to her best efforts. The list of winners and prizes will also be published in Lianhe Zaobao by 15 May 2016.
- SPH has the right and discretion to substitute any Premium with any other premium of similar value.
- Strictly no exchange or re-election of Premium is allowed after the subscription application is submitted to SPH.
- Only subscribers with a valid Singapore residential address will be eligible to participate in the ZB Sure-Win lucky draw.
- You agree and acknowledge that no representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including without limitation the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given by SPH in respect of any Premium. SPH will not entertain any requests to issue any refund or grant an exchange in respect of any Premium that is found to be faulty or not fit for use.
- Premiums must be redeemed by subscribers in accordance with the instructions and terms as stated on the Premium Redemption Letter which you will receive about thirty (30) days after the commencement of the ZB sure-win lucky draw. Premiums which are not collected by you within 3 months of the Premium Redemption Letter will be forfeited. In such event, for the avoidance of doubt, your obligations under this STANDARD SUBSCRIPTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (including without limitation to maintain the subscription for the Minimum Subscription Period) will continue to apply in full.
- Upon expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period, you agree that your subscription for the same publication will continue in force on the then prevailing terms for such subscriptions (“Contract Subscription”) until and unless you provide SPH with notice in writing that you wish to terminate in accordance with the said terms.
- If you terminate your Contract Subscription before the expiry of the Minimum Subscription Period for any reason whatsoever, or during the Minimum Subscription Period you fail to pay to SPH any sums as and when due and SPH exercises its rights under the Standard Terms to terminate your subscription, the following fees and charges shall also be due and payable by you to SPH upon notice by SPH:
- a. Administrative fees of $20 ;
- b. Termination fees of $100 if the Minimum Subscription Period is twelve (12) months, $200 if the Minimum Subscription Period is twenty-four (24) months, or $500 if the Minimum Subscription is thirty-six (36) months.
- SPH has the right to vary or amend any terms and conditions herein upon notice in writing by posting to SPH’s website.
- Unless SPH has stated expressly otherwise, each subscriber may only enjoy one promotional or Premium offer at any time, which may not be applied in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
联合早报必赢抽奖活动 (PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHINESE VERSION OF THE T&CS ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY, AND THAT THE ENGLISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL IN ANY EVENT OF INCONSISTENCY OR DISCREPANCY. 请注意此中文版本条款与条件仅供参考，如有任何与英文版本不符之处，请以英文版本为主)
- 从您开始订阅报刊第一个月后，您的订阅每月会自动续约直到您向我们通知停止订阅服务。若您要停止订阅，请于30天前以书面通知邮寄到SPH LIMITED, 82 Genting Lane, Media Centre, Level 2 Circulation Division, Customer Service, Singapore 349567。如果您的合约尚未到期，您必须支付行政费、合约取消等其它费用
- 您可通过我们的网站www.sphsubscription.com.sg(点击"My Service"中的"Request for Temporary Stop")进行暂停派送印刷版报纸服务(简称"暂停派报服务")。您同意这项暂停派报服务 (a) 是报业控股提供便利之服务且保有最终决定处理权 (b) 至少需在3个工作天前(不包含星期六、日及公共假期)完成暂停派报之预定 (c)且每次至少暂停3天以上及最多不超过30天。
- . 您同意且确认无论报业控股批准您的暂停派报需求，报业控股并不承担或保证所有暂停派报服务无任何差错。在上述情况下，无论您是否符合标准订阅条款与条件中的第13条，订户仍然需支付在暂停派报期间所有报刊订阅费用，且无论订户是否继续收到报纸或已要求暂停派报服务，报业控股不会承担订户任何损失。
- 您同意且准许报业控股及其子公司(统称"报业控股集团")收集、使用、透露您的个人资料作为订阅申请使用及提供您要求的产品及服务。 这些用途详载于新加坡报业控股个人隐私政策http://sph.com.sg/legal/sph_privacy.html且报业控股有权利随时修改。
- A. 早报多合一综合配套新订户： 目前无订阅任何联合早报配套。(不适用于过去90天内取消或订阅早报配套之订户)
- B. 报贩订户： 目前向报贩订阅早报的订户转为直接向报业控股订阅并升级直早报多合一综合配套。
- C. 既有早报印刷版订户升级至早报多合一综合配套。(印刷版订户目前无论是否有合约，您的多合一综合配套都会从2016年3月1日起以每月$26.90开始计费，且您现有的合约会再加上一年合约。如果您在合约到期前取消订阅，我们会向您收取行政费及毁约费 - (i)如果您在原本的合约期限内取消订阅，毁约费用是以您原本的合约加上一年合约的方式计算。(ii)如果您在额外的一年合约中取消订阅，您必须支付这一年合约的毁约费。请参考促销活动订阅条款与条件第16点第b项所列出之毁约费。)
- a. 行政费 $20;
- b. 合约取消费，若是12个月合约需支付$100、24个月合约需支付$200、36个月合约需支付$500。
促销活动订阅条款与条件 - 早报必赢抽奖订阅活动